Mental Arithmetic Tiny Tots – ABACUS Training
Aloha Tiny Tots course provides ABACUS training that helps kids to identify numbers and text. Through constant practice of ABACUS tool, it helps kids to improve concentration skills for a more focused learning. In addition to that ALOHA has special mental math course that helps in brain development of your kid.
How does abacus training help?
Aloha Tiny Tots helps children to understand numbers in an easy and friendly manner. Children easily get familiar with beads of this tool and start performing small calculations. The natural outcome of this course is improved concentration level, good memory and great confidence. The teaching methodology, which is very important when it comes to small children is very well developed by experts.
Benefits of enrolling your kid in Aloha Tiny Tots course.
- Enriches their brain power by learning abacus training classes it in their early years.
- Imparts high moral values to kids through stories and colourfully illustrated texts.
- Uses enough teaching tools and accessories to make classroom sessions most lively.
- Based on a global concept but tailor-made for Indian kids.
- Uses a specially designed abacus for easy use.
- Abacus Classes develops the ability to handle multiple-digits with confidence in the regular school method.
- Improves concentration skills for a more focused learning through abacus training.
- Kindles creative thinking and ability to use the left and right side of the brain.
Why enroll your kid in Tiny Tots classes:
Abacus Course material and teaching accessories developed by Aloha research team.
Provision for providing abacus training classes to school teachers on the concept, teaching methods and principles of child psychology.
Well Trained Teachers.
Small Batches for individual attention.
Specially Designed for age 4 to 8 years
Twice a week for 1 Hours each day and spread over 40 Months*
Performance evaluation is carried out at the end of each level.
Basics : 12 Months* Duration
Graduates :12 Months* Duration
Masters : 12 Months* Duration
Grand Masters : 4 Months* Duration